Press & Media
Press releases and media related to the Bee Better Certified program and partners.
- Making Nature Less Predictable“In their fight against the homogenization of nature, scientists and farmers are walking well-worn paths and using innovative approaches to help bring native pollinators back to California.” By Ashley Braun. December 2, 2022. Click here to read the full article at bioGraphic.com.
- Coming Soon to a Food Label Near You: ‘Bee-Friendly’ CertificationsBy Twilight Greenaway And Cinnamon Janzer. October 17, 2022. Click here to read the full article at civileats.com.
- Bee Better Certification for Electric Power CompaniesJuly 15, 2021 Beginning in 2021, EPRI will begin a two-year effort with Xerces Society to develop a nationally recognized third-party verified Bee Better Certification program for electric power companies. We anticipate this initial effort to include solar sites, rights-of-ways, substations, and possibly more. EPRI and Xerces will work with ecologists, entomologists, power companies, solar … Read more
- Western Farm PressBee Better is generating meaningful change on farms, helping to preserve crop pollinators.
- Bee Better Certified Offers a New Approach to Protecting PollinatorsNew Farm and food certification program gives recognition to conservation-minded farmers and food companies that protect pollinators.
- In Good Tilth: It’s Time to Bee BetterA New Certification from the Xerces Society and Oregon Tilth Aims to Restore Pollinator Habitat